saadoesthecatholic asked: once you get this you have to say five nice things you like about yourself publicly, and send it to ten of your favorite followers! (this is not negotiable!)
1. I am a morning person. Especially with coffee, waffles, and music.
2. I take parenting very seriously, and with that said, roasting marshmallows, building blanket forts, banging on the piano, and eating large amounts of candy in one sitting require skills that are too taken seriously.
3. It takes me less then 15 minutes to be ready to go anywhere.
4. I am prepared to bust out in song at any appropriate moment. I’m also prepared to dance with my daughter when her favorite songs come on complete with final pose, even when people in the mall pass by glaring.
5. I am a cheerful person, I do frolic, prance and have been known to forage flowers and pet bees.
alwaysabeautifullife asked: Father how do you consecrate yourself to Mary? Yesterday at Mass our priest suggested we do so. I looked it up, is it just a prayer? What are we to do after? Thanks Father!
I hope these links help to answer those questions:
Whatever prayer or method a person chooses to use in order to consecrate themselves to Mary, we should be clear that we are already Mary’s beloved spiritual children, right now, at this very moment.
Why? Because Jesus said so, when He was dying, and said, “Womhan, behold your son.” At that moment, all those who were covered by the Precious Blood of Jesus and saved were also covered by Jesus with Mary’s mantle of spiritual motherhood.
A consecration to Mary is NOT so that Mary will claim us. She already does, and always has!
Rather, a consecration is merely to acknowledge the reality that is there—to say, “Yes, I know that you are my holy mother, and I wish to imitate your path to Jesus and so everything I say or do will be to imitate you, Oh clement, Oh loving, Oh sweet Virgin Mary.” God bless and take care, Fr. Angel