Yes of course!
https://www.chcweb.com/catalog/index.html -This is where I buy a lot of my religion study or devotional materials. I reccomend a book called “The King of the Golden City” for all children, and even adults. Just don’t buy it on amazon because the edition they offer on this website for only $16 sells for $2500 on amazon. I don’t favor a lot of CHC other curriculum, but they are a very popular and well loved curriculum by others. The science is very hands on and popular. I did not like the spelling/grammar or phonics they offer.
http://www.setonbooks.com/index.php - I love Seton. Their grade school math is wonderful! All of their pre-k workbooks are to die for, and they offer tons of languages, art, and other programs. I love their English books as well. You do not have to enroll in Seton to buy their books.
http://www.allaboutlearningpress.com/all-about-spelling/- wonderful phonics and spelling program. I believe it is secular if I can remember right.
http://www.stonetabletpress.com -This is by far the best phonics program out there. This even worked on my dyslexic son! It is a Catholic program, lesson plans are included and wonderful, best of all it is very cheap!
http://www.catholicschoolhouse.com- I love this program! It seems like the site is marketing to homeschooling groups, but I use this as my “base” and leap from there with other books.
I also use Math U See for one of my children, and of course Amazon! I buy secular books for science because all the other Catholic and Christian science books are young earth creation. I don’t believe in young earth creationism. If you are a young earth creationist Catholic/Christian both Seton and CHC are aligned with such :)
Other popular homeschool programs are Kolbe and Mother of Divine Grace. Those are a few!
- canadiannot likes this
- ninja-jellybeans37 likes this
- claraoswinoswald2012 likes this
- ambertiful likes this
- stockman214 said: Thank you very kindly! My sister is a new mom and I’m doing my best to help her prepare for homeschooling. She’s excited to do it, but I think she’s very unsure about her own ability to do it (to pull it off). These sources will help, God bless you
- stockman214 reblogged this from alwaysabeautifullife
- stockman214 likes this
- mrswilke likes this
- gettothestabbing likes this
- kelsei-is-amazed-by-you said: Seton was my school!!!! So good
- mimickingmarianmotherhood reblogged this from alwaysabeautifullife and added:
- handmaidfullofgrace likes this
- alwaysabeautifullife likes this
- thephilosophersnarcissist likes this
- introvertadventures likes this
- haisaiko likes this
- patron-saint-of-smart-asses likes this
- laurencrest likes this
- whyblessyourheart likes this
- alwaysabeautifullife posted this